Digital Printing Services are available to members and the general public using our large format archival inkjet printer. The Digital Suite Manager will work one-on-one and by appointment with artists, hobbyists, photographers, makers and you – to create high-quality, limited edition digitally printed works, on a variety of archival papers, canvas and other 2 dimensional print ready surfaces. This digital service allows you to get the most from your photographic prints, and because Martha Street Studio is also a traditional printmaking studio, the opportunity exists to combine both digital and traditional printing methods.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book your appointment.
The Digital Suite’s equipment includes
- 44 inch wide Canon PRO-4100 inkjet printer
- Canon archival inks
- A selection of archival papers:
- Hahnemühle Photo Rag 308gsm
- Hahnemühle German Etching 310gsm
- Hahnemühle Art Canvas Smooth 370gsm
- Hahnemühle Photo Rag Baryta
- Epson Premium Semimatte paper
- 4 iMacs
- Adobe Photoshop CC on all iMacs
- Adobe full Creative Cloud on 2 iMacs
- Imacon Flextight Precision II scanner
- Epson Perfection V850 Pro legal-sized flatbed scanner for reflective material, film, slides, and transparencies
- Epson Expression 12000XL A3-sized flatbed scanner for reflective material.
- B&W laser printer
$14.00/members per square foot
$20.00/non-members per square foot
$6.00/ screen printing positives & transparencies