We are following provincial health guidelines. Please see below for details on how we are moving forward.
Martha Street Studio Covid-19 Guidelines:
We have restricted public access with the following parameters:
** Masks and social distancing remain mandatory **
Martha Street Studio will continue enforcing the following parameters.
We believe this is the safest course of action for members, staff and artists.
– Masks are still mandatory for entry to the building.
– Rentals will continue as they are currently: email booking will be required 24hrs in advance. Scheduling will maintain area maximum capacities to ensure physical distancing. –
To book time in the Studio, email: email@example.com
– Exhibitions, Gallery Programming, Digital Printing services, Print Sales, and the Print Shop will remain online and/or by appointment only.
Walk-ins are welcome to view the gallery. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Digital printing will continue via email and pick-up/delivery. Limited in-person appointments may be available depending on staff availability.
To inquire about Digital Printing, email: email@example.com
– Courses will continue in-person and in the studio. Class sizes will remain smaller to accommodate physical distancing.
To inquire about courses, workshops and youth programming, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Online sales can be delivered locally for free and are available for curb-side pick-up. Shipping will be available for an additional charge.
To book an appointment to view work for sale in person, email: email@example.com
– Staff will be in the studio and working-from-home. If you need to get a hold of anyone at the gallery or in the studio, please send an email. Telephone calls and messages may not be answered.
If you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to:
Jamie Wright – firstname.lastname@example.org