We are following provincial health guidelines. Please see below for details on how we are moving forward.
Martha Street Studio Covid-19 Guidelines:
We have resumed public access with the following parameters:
** Masks remain mandatory while inside the studio and gallery**
– Rentals will continue as they are currently: phone-in and/or email booking will be required 24hrs in advance. Scheduling will maintain area maximum capacities to ensure physical distancing. –
To book time in the Studio, email: email@example.com
– Exhibitions, Gallery Programming, Digital Printing services, Print Sales, and the Print Shop will be available by appointment and walk-in during regular opening hours.
For appointments, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– To inquire about in-person appointments for Digital Printing, email: email@example.com
– Courses will continue in-person and in the studio. Class sizes will remain smaller to accommodate physical distancing.
To inquire about courses, workshops and youth programming, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Online sales and Digital Prints can be delivered locally for free and are available for curb-side pick-up. Shipping will be available for an additional charge.
To book an appointment to view work for sale in person, email: email@example.com
– Staff will be in the studio and working-from-home. If you need to get a hold of anyone at the gallery or in the studio, please send an email. Telephone calls and messages may not be answered.
If you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to:
Jamie Wright – firstname.lastname@example.org